For example, weekly staff meetings and quarterly trainings keeps our team up-to-date on the latest industry requirement and company policies.
Here are a few of the ways we have gone above and beyond industry requirements to protect you and your information:
- Secure website – We want to protect your information from the moment you first contact us.
- Secure email – Much of today’s wire fraud[Link] starts in email. This is why any emails we send that contain private information are sent encrypted.
- Vulnerability scan – We hired a third-party compliance firm to conduct an assessment. They tested our systems to make sure hackers don’t have easy access.
- Firewall – Call us overprotective, but our offices have a firewall as added security for all Internet traffic going in and coming out.
- Frequent backups – We frequently back up your data to prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
- Cybersecurity insurance – We also carry cyber insurance to protect any affected parties if there ever was a data breach.
- Clean-desk policy – It is company policy to lock up all files and paperwork each night.
Get in touch with us
Vaughn Law offers its clients a different, more personalized and service orientated approach, by tailoring its representation to its client’s needs. At Vaughn Law, we understand that this may be an overwhelming, unfamiliar and stressful time for our clients, therefore we strive to help our clients understand the intricacies of the legal system and to keep them informed throughout the process.